Prayers best weapon in our lives. I know ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jolly7

Humble Prayer Partner
Prayers best weapon in our lives. I know with all the sufferings into my life God want you to become a stronger person. I ask God continuously giving me stronger faith body, mind and soul. I ask your prayers for the positive results of my pap smear test (this the third time that they did the test because of the result). I get worry but I do believe that there is no possible with God if you trust Him. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 106:38: And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 106:38 reveals...
Replies
6
Views
114
Heavenly father hear my prayer lord I come to you in the name of Jesus to thank you lord for being with me and my family to our difficult times at the moment lord people say that you close one door and another shall open in our lives lord I have made mistakes in my past and I regret these and I...
Replies
8
Views
452
Prayer is the best weapon to win my unseen battles in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
Replies
9
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom