Heavenly Father, Thank you for this day and the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hopefull77

Humble Servant of All
Heavenly Father, Thank you for this day and the people you have put into my life. Father, thank you for my beloved spouse and children. Thank you for the love you have for me and the forgiveness you have given me. Thank you for your Son, who lives in me. Lord, thank you for the love you have poured into my heart. Your unconditional love overflows my heart. You know my heart Lord and the depths of my love for my spouse. I pray that you will pour your abundant blessings upon her and me. My spouse is a very special person to me, who I love dearly and will never leave nor forsake ever again no matter what. I know that my past had wounded my heart, but you have healed it and taken away the things that kept me from loving as you would have me do. Lord, I pray that you will continue to change me and make me into the husband, and father you would have me be. Lord, I know I hurt my spouse and caused her heart to harden. Lord Jesus, I pray that you will soften her heart and lead her to you and back to me. I know she believes in you as do I. Lord, your word has shown us what you would have us do and that you want us to stay together and forgive and reconcile. Lord, I pray that we will both submit to your will and reconcile. I pray that you will heal and restore our marriage. Lord, I lift up other hurting marriages to you. Father, marriage and our spouses are gifts from you. I pray that you will touch all of our hearts and bring us closer to you. Bring our spouses close to you. Restore our marriages so that we may be one as you have shown us in your word. O God, we pray this Marriage Reconciliation Prayer in name of Jesus Christ — Amen Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! All this is from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting men’s sins against them. And he has committed to us the message of reconciliation.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for the depth of Your unchanging love. I come before You in the name of Jesus, asking that You provide for my every need and align my desires with Your perfect will. Lord, grant me the favor to prosper and the strength to walk in vibrant health. Above all, let my heart...
Replies
9
Views
231
. . for Your protection, guidance, healing, and grace today. Help us love You with whole hearts, souls, minds + strength .. in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
8
Views
350
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your protection, guidance, healing, and grace today. Help us love You with whole hearts, souls & minds.. in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
9
Views
426
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,888
Messages
16,816,139
Members
651,058
Latest member
Strudarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom