2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

S
  • Locked
Hello right now I am in a state of UN forgiveness & UN acceptance of many other folk. I really don't want to be like this! I do know it's a sinful behaviour but just can't get to the right place in my mind. I just don't know how to forgive, I have forgiven a number of issues but they keep coming...
Replies
2
Views
99
H
  • Locked
Please pray that my son and his wife reconcile and heal their marriage. They have an ### year old son.
Replies
4
Views
99
  • Locked
please God, soften my ###'s heart. bring her back. I want to be reunited with my ### and children. I have prayed non stop since she left ### weeks ago. I beg forgiveness for my sins and beg you Lord to remove any barriers from our reconciliation. Help her to see divorce is not the answer.
Replies
7
Views
273
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I thank you for your blessings today. I thank you for a sunny day. I thank you for the good night sleep I received last night. I thank you for sending your angels to watch over me. I thank You for the new client this morning. I ask that You continue to aid my business and help me to...
Replies
5
Views
97
  • Locked
Please pray for my son ###. He is very sick.
Replies
3
Views
72
  • Locked
PLEASE DEAR sisters and brothers in Christ PRAY for my HEALING from this terrible Rheumatoid Arthritis and if its possible still for my marriage. May God bless u ALL & I love u ALL Your sis ### (###)
Replies
3
Views
64
  • Locked
Please help me with prayer for stability in my job and financially stability. I received a large paycut due to the economy and since then I have not been able to recover financially.
Replies
3
Views
78
  • Locked
Praying for PEACE today, heavy heart and don't know why, I TRY SO HARD and don't know why the Devil always attacks, so tired of being good to people and turning right around and being taken advantage of!!!! IT'S NOT RIGHT AND IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!! These are not even people I know, the whole be good...
Replies
5
Views
163
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, Thank you for this day and the people you have put into my life. Father, thank you for my beloved spouse and children. Thank you for the love you have for me and the forgiveness you have given me. Thank you for your Son, who lives in me. Lord, thank you for the love you have...
Replies
3
Views
127
  • Locked
please pray for me and my college ### ### she is my mediated commander we have a problem with our top commanders we ever no good in their eyes, myself im ever in problems and there is nothing im doing is good in they eye and in stressed and im no longer interest in wanting to work with them i...
Replies
5
Views
111
Back
Top Bottom