please pray for me and my college ### ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

rejoice2009

Prayer Partner
please pray for me and my college ### ###

she is my mediated commander we have a problem with our top commanders we ever no good in their eyes, myself im ever in problems and there is nothing im doing is good in they eye and in stressed and im no longer interest in wanting to work with them i ask them to remove me to the other section but till now thy just keep me there to abuse me immosionally

and it killing me please pray for us in Jesus name
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
people of GOD thanks for all the strength and effort you put in by praying for my endless problems, I pray for you to keep on praying for me and others who need the word of GOD in our life. I'm in the midst of emotional abuse by the end of a man I deeply love. Please JEHOVAH open up for me and tell me if this man really means to be mine. He is leaving with another woman even though they are not legally married. I have hopes and dreams of being with him one day. I offer a lot into this man's life to make him successful in his business. LORD JEHOVAH, please help me to overcome all these problems and let me lead a happy life. I want to be loved and be a wife to him. Please pray for me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting prayers for my son, ### ###, as he entered the athletic portal to transfer colleges and play for a new team. He wants to go and be a dawg on the field and do what he’s been working his life to do and that’s play football. Prayers for a good school, good football program, great...
Replies
6
Views
390
Dear church family, I'm writing to request your prayers as I navigate through my final exams. I would deeply appreciate your prayers, I am in need of a miracle to be able to succeed on my finals exams and pass my course, I have done well in the course but the final exam is worth a lot of my...
Replies
6
Views
396
Greetings to all. Please could you pray for my college fees to be paid as I'm supposed to graduate in May ###. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
9
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom