2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I have an appointment with my lawyer tomorrow. Please pray that everything goes well and that he will have a different outlook on this.
Replies
4
Views
160
  • Locked
These events that have transpired have been really tough for me, but I have been praying that the worst doesn't happen. Tonight, I plan to attend church and be baptized into Christ. I trust that he will allow me to continue life in a positive manner and to not backtrack to my evil behavior.
Replies
3
Views
75
K
  • Locked
I need all of my prayer warriors and just everyone who has a relationship with God to please lift up ### in your prayers. She is my Bestfriend ###'s mother and she needs our help. Please ask God to restore her health in Jesus name! She is in the hospital and although her health is declining, God...
Replies
4
Views
106
  • Locked
Lord I thank you for today. Lord, take control over our going out and our coming in, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Lord, I thank you for providing our needs and wants, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Guide us all in sickness, love health favor and unity, in the name of Jesus...
Replies
5
Views
139
F
  • Locked
i would like you to please pray for me. i have a bad bad and i would like it if you could pray for my ### too. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
89
S
  • Locked
Dear Brothers/Sisters, Requesting your valuable prayers, especially during Holy Mass for my wife who is going through a tough first trimester, mentally and physically, of our third pregnancy. Please pray for a safe pregnancy and delivery of a healthy child. In prayers, ###-###
Replies
6
Views
215
  • Locked
Please pray for us. Please make my husband understand and be loveable and peaceful. Help him understand I am also a human being. Even though he might do all the work, I need some time to myself. He goes to play, has to have time to socialize, and I try my best to support him ....but nothing I do...
Replies
2
Views
104
J
  • Locked
There is a possibility I may lose my car tomorrow. But I need my car very badly to get to work and things like that. I covet each of your prayers and I trust that God will work it out for me! He provides for His children in their time of need. Even if I do lose my car tomorrow, I know that God...
Replies
3
Views
111
  • Locked
Please join me in praying for my unborn grandchild. We just found out she has a cleft lip, not sure if it is the palate. I am in a different state so I was not there for the ultrasound. Her mom is so upset; she heard something about the possibility of heart problems but cannot recall what the...
Replies
7
Views
267
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for me. I'm hurting emotionally, extremely severe, over my situation with ###. I ask you to pray for my healing, and peace, and joy in the name of Jesus. I'm deeply depressed. I ask you to pray that God takes control of ### and ###'s situation. Thank You, ###
Replies
6
Views
141
Back
Top Bottom