These events that have transpired have been really tough ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdbutler

Prayer Partner
These events that have transpired have been really tough for me, but I have been praying that the worst doesn't happen. Tonight, I plan to attend church and be baptized into Christ. I trust that he will allow me to continue life in a positive manner and to not backtrack to my evil behavior.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Im begging you for help as I'm facing a really dangerous time in my life. I have been committing adultery WAAAAY lot, have been very very blasphemous and even tried changing other people's minds, fornicated with a married woman. I want to ask for forgiveness even though I know blasphemy can not...
Replies
6
Views
306
Pray as I have been really unwell Pray for my arms as they feel like jelly and pray for my muscles and pray as I feel so sick Pray as the work I do just makes me unwell Pray for any spiritual attack in my body Pray that I will know Jesus loves me
Replies
12
Views
643
I have been really paying hard for my financial as day by day I am going in debts and have so much overdues, I just don't see a way out. I have tried some online business but nothing working out for me. We are renting and have 2 kids. I am tired of making excuses to my creditors and now it's on...
Replies
10
Views
509
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom