There is a possibility I may lose my car...

  • Thread starter Thread starter jccarm
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jccarm

Guest
There is a possibility I may lose my car tomorrow. But I need my car very badly to get to work and things like that. I covet each of your prayers and I trust that God will work it out for me! He provides for His children in their time of need. Even if I do lose my car tomorrow, I know that God will have something greater in store for me in the future! I am acting in faith that I will not lose my car, but God's will be done!
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wrote a prayer request for the foreclosure on my home and lost the page the prayer was typed on so now I'm writing a new prayer request hoping not to lose this one. I scheduled for Zoom court tomorrow to fight to keep my home that was my mother who passed all of a sudden in June 2022 from a...
Replies
8
Views
369
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! It is Saturday night, 11:11 PM. I was about to prepare for bed, but I need prayers. Yes, I am a Christian. I love God with all of my heart. I’m thankful for Christ and his death on the cross. In early February 2019, my wife and three children, and I...
Replies
9
Views
289
There is power and prayer (James 5:16)! In February 2019, my family and I moved to Alaska to work. In August 2022, my job was complete and my boys and I moved to Texas to begin a new work. My wife and daughter were going overseas to see family. While I was away, my wife went to court, and her...
Replies
11
Views
372
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom