2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

K
  • Locked
Please lift up ### in your prayers. She is my Bestfriend ###'s mother and she needs our help. We need a Healing Miracle for ###. Please ask God to restore ###'s health in Jesus name! She is in the hospital and although her health is declining, God has the final say! ### need strength and comfort...
Replies
3
Views
165
  • Locked
We are in deep financial crisis, Please pray that God showers his blessings on us bail out of this hard pressing situation. Please pray for this specific need... Praise the LORD and GOD Bless you praying for us..
Replies
7
Views
170
  • Locked
I need continuous prayer for my husband who decided two years ago he wanted a divorce and does not love me. He has rejected me and now I have to move back home with him where I am not wanted or loved. My boy's have to see this and it hurts because I have suffered so much by his actions and...
Replies
5
Views
78
  • Locked
Please pray that God brings physical healings upon ###.
Replies
6
Views
102
  • Locked
Father, I do praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Thank You for equipping me for every good word. Thank You for showing me Your love in a new way as I keep my heart and mind focused on You in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
189
  • Locked
I truly need a job where I can get enough money to support myself. I need to find a way to get out of the place where I am being abused by my ###. Please Lord give me strength to go through all this and give me a proper job.
Replies
3
Views
70
G
  • Locked
I work in the medical field and was exposed to a patient with Hep. C without knowing it, and now I'm terrified I could be infected. Please pray I'm not!!!
Replies
5
Views
127
  • Locked
I can't afford a dentist and I have a tooth that is chipping. I need prayer.
Replies
3
Views
94
K
  • Locked
PLease pray that God send me the good, talented and loyal staff. For favour with suppliers, great catering contracts and give us the capacity to handle it. For a breakthrough in Finance of the company. Favour with suppliers. That clients will love our food. That all our events will be on time...
Replies
2
Views
82
C
  • Locked
Please pray for me ### I have a terrible pain on my right side under the ribs and on the back. The doctors cannot find out what is wrong with me and I have a lot of pain. Thank you Regards ### ###
Replies
3
Views
73
Back
Top Bottom