2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
dear lord, i came before you just as i am.. with lots of faith and hope ..lord your are my rock and i know if you say YES then no men in this world can say NO ..please lord hear my prayer lord... i need a miracle in my life and you knoe exactly what i am going through..heart ache.. sleep less...
Replies
4
Views
132
  • Locked
Please pray for this situation. My son is Catholic and raising his children that way. They don't follow the religion or follow anything. However, they are going to be christening my granddaughter. They don't seem to have a relationship with Jesus or be serving him. They picked an aunt who is...
Replies
5
Views
89
  • Locked
WE NEED ALL THE PRAYERS WE CAN GET FOR MY ### . PLEASE HELP. DOCTORS SAY CANCER IS IN HER BODY. IN THE NAME OF JESUS I REBUKE IT & COMMAND IT TO GET OUT AND GO BACK TO HELL!! PLEASE COME INTO AGREEMENT WITH US . PLEASE PRAY WITH US . AS I PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU AND YOUR NEEDS TO BE MET AS WELL...
Replies
8
Views
122
K
  • Locked
Heavenly Father thank you so much in all the things you had done for make me strong and give me confidence because you said the answer is on the way give me peaceful sleep to night as i rest for tomorrow work. this is my prayer tonight in the name of your Son Jesus amen
Replies
5
Views
173
  • Locked
My wife and I are both Christians but she wants to divorce me and has moved out with my kids. I do not want a divorce nor do I want my family living in 2 places. Please pray that GOD rebukes the enemy and her intentions. I love her with all of my heart!!!!! I stand on the fact that it is GOD's...
Replies
7
Views
153
  • Locked
WE NEED ALL THE PRAYERS WE CAN GET FOR MY ### . PLEASE HELP. DOCTORS SAY CANCER IS IN HER BODY. IN THE NAME OF JESUS I REBUKE IT & COMMAND IT TO GET OUT AND GO BACK TO HELL!! PLEASE COME INTO AGREEMENT WITH US . PLEASE PRAY WITH US . AS I PRAY FOR ALL OF YOU AND YOUR NEEDS TO BE MET AS WELL...
Replies
4
Views
120
  • Locked
I would like to ask for a prayer request for my sister ### who has submitted her application to the home office for her stay. I would be grateful if you would remind her in prayers so the Lord God will make a way for her. God bless you all.
Replies
3
Views
115
  • Locked
Healing is coming soon!! Healing throughout my body!!!! In Jesus name. Disease sickness pain discomfort dizziness headaches tremors all gone in Jesus name. The devil is a liar
Replies
5
Views
121
  • Locked
Thankful for this beautiful day and expecting great news today because everyday I go through this challenge I will expect something good to happen. I'm hopeful.
Replies
3
Views
85
  • Locked
God please take this pain away!!! I can't find a doctor or clinic to see me for free so can you please help me? In Jesus Name. Amen!
Replies
6
Views
131
Back
Top Bottom