God please take this pain away!!! I can't find ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

twix856

Servant of All
God please take this pain away!!! I can't find a doctor or clinic to see me for free so can you please help me?

In Jesus Name. Amen!
 
Praying that you are healed from pain in Jesus, ###, healing throughout your whole body

Name
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Please take the pain away toothache JESUS have compassion
Replies
13
Views
411
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
353
Shalom dear friends I have a bad toothache and I do have a dentist apt Monday but right now I ask in prayer to take this pain away right now in JESUS name amen
Replies
9
Views
367
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,902
Messages
16,816,276
Members
651,072
Latest member
Phraowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom