2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear people of God, we need ur urgent prayers for the condition of our city, ###. Across whole ###, extreme violent acts of bombings, target killings have been occuring. Today there was a bomb blast on a major road in ###, and there all protests and killings, due to sectarian and religious...
Replies
9
Views
158
T
  • Locked
Please pray for God to bring me and my wife ### back together and help us to fix our marriage and to bring my wife back to the Lord! Thanks! ###
2
Replies
13
Views
206
D
  • Locked
Hello praise God my name is ### I am ### I've been having bad luck with searching for dependable working vehicles on my own and for the last past ### years I've been getting lemons so I really need God to help me find a good decent car I have three kids a ###, ### year old and a ### old it's...
Replies
4
Views
119
  • Locked
Please pray that ### would be strengthened after a bad choice by a spouse has saddened her beyond what most of us will ever know.....'That He would grant her, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might, by His Spirit, in the inner man.' Galatians 3:16
Replies
5
Views
103
  • Locked
I pray for all of those suffering and feeling alone. I pray for God's miracles to show themselves. I pray for all of us to understand His will and know He has a plan for each of us. I pray that I, myself, remember this and stay out of His way but know the knowledge and can do as He wants for me...
Replies
8
Views
70
  • Locked
please pray to get approve for my vacation leave to my home country in ###. Pray for the success of our new house ###, ###, and ###. Your prayers may lead me to my own house plan to get success. May loving God bless you always.
Replies
5
Views
132
  • Locked
Dear Father, I thank you for answering one of my prayers. ### did text me and she was very understanding and very insightful towards me and she says me changing my mind won't spoil our friendship, so thank you Father. Thank you as well, that you are really teaching me and showing me that I...
Replies
3
Views
100
U
  • Locked
I pray that I find a job, it's been a long time since I had one. God, please show me mercy, help my unemployment situation and help me move out of my present situation. I need Your help, I have nothing right now and no support. I feel empty and lonely. If You can send me a partner or soulmate, I...
Replies
9
Views
219
  • Locked
Thanks for those of you that have prayed. I'm going to bed to sleep for a while, this sadness and depression is too much to bear anymore.
Replies
5
Views
120
  • Locked
I need prayer to make really good grades in college.
Replies
8
Views
140
Back
Top Bottom