please pray to get approve for my vacation ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basil

Beloved of All
please pray to get approve for my vacation leave to my home country in ###. Pray for the success of our new house ###, ###, and ###. Your prayers may lead me to my own house plan to get success. May loving God bless you always.
 
For you know the grace of our Lord
Jesus Christ, that although he was rich, he became poor for your sakes, so that
you by his poverty could become rich.
2 Cor 8:9

The above verse, the word of God has the power to make
you rich. Cling to the word and become rich. God loves you. In Jesus name. Amen


###
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord bless my vacation time this week. I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart. Shut the Lion's mouth today and everyday. Scatter, confuse, expose physical and spiritual enemies in the workplace...
Replies
6
Views
267
Dear GOD, I come to you today to ask for prayers & guidance as we apply for this beautiful house. We would love to get approval for this rental & we ask for your love to shine & guide us through. In JESUS name AMEN
Replies
8
Views
188
I have requested for a month of vacation starting from November. In this time I would like to ###. Please pray for me for a miracle to happen.
Replies
5
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,902
Messages
16,816,276
Members
651,072
Latest member
Phraowick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom