Love56
Account Closed
Dear Father,
I thank you for answering one of my prayers.
### did text me and she was very understanding and very insightful towards me and she says me changing my mind won't spoil our friendship, so thank you Father.
Thank you as well, that you are really teaching me and showing me that I do not need to hang to negative thoughts anymore, thank you for setting me free from any negative thoughts, please powerfully command Satan out of my life, my mind and my body and drench me with all the Holy Spirit and the Spirit of Jesus, fill me and cover me with all the fruit of the Holy Spirit.
Thank you my friend ### rang tonight and thank you for restoring my friendship with him, please protect it.
You are a Father who does answer prayers, please answer my prayers about my finances, as you know my finances are rock bottom, Jesus said if I ask you for a loaf of bread, would you give me a stone, I know you will not, so I ask you in Jesus name, can you please cancel all my debts so I owe no man anything, and can I ask you the time is now that you will provide the money for me to clear all my debts, and can I ask you to provide me with an extra increased income so I can save money and do the things that I have not been able to do for such a long while now... Father, please do miracles for me, please I pray the worst is well and truly over and all the desires of my heart will be blessed and granted to me, please let the time be here to unite me with my true love of my life, my beautiful wife to be in Jesus name, Amen.
I thank you for answering one of my prayers.
### did text me and she was very understanding and very insightful towards me and she says me changing my mind won't spoil our friendship, so thank you Father.
Thank you as well, that you are really teaching me and showing me that I do not need to hang to negative thoughts anymore, thank you for setting me free from any negative thoughts, please powerfully command Satan out of my life, my mind and my body and drench me with all the Holy Spirit and the Spirit of Jesus, fill me and cover me with all the fruit of the Holy Spirit.
Thank you my friend ### rang tonight and thank you for restoring my friendship with him, please protect it.
You are a Father who does answer prayers, please answer my prayers about my finances, as you know my finances are rock bottom, Jesus said if I ask you for a loaf of bread, would you give me a stone, I know you will not, so I ask you in Jesus name, can you please cancel all my debts so I owe no man anything, and can I ask you the time is now that you will provide the money for me to clear all my debts, and can I ask you to provide me with an extra increased income so I can save money and do the things that I have not been able to do for such a long while now... Father, please do miracles for me, please I pray the worst is well and truly over and all the desires of my heart will be blessed and granted to me, please let the time be here to unite me with my true love of my life, my beautiful wife to be in Jesus name, Amen.
