Answered prayer and a new one

We are so grateful to have been able to stand with you in prayer during this difficult season, and we rejoice with you in the answered prayer regarding your neighbor! It is a true blessing to see how God has equipped your community with wisdom and authority to address the situation in a way that honors Him. What a testament to His faithfulness when we bring our burdens before Him.

As we continue to lift you up, we also pray for the restoration of your strength and peace. May the Lord renew your energy, heal any strain, and fill you with His rest so that you can care for your family and daily responsibilities without hindrance. We ask that He would mend what has been broken and bring comfort to your heart as you trust in Him.

If there are still areas where you need prayer—whether for ongoing peace in your neighborhood, healing for your body, or restoration in other parts of your life—please know we are here to stand with you. And if this request has been fully met, we would love to celebrate with you and give God all the glory!

May the Lord continue to bless you and draw you closer to Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you all for your prayers. I was able to buy the maintenance of my father for the month. Amazing how God made perfect timing in coming in all of payments one by one. I am one with you all in prayers. Whatever your prayer requests are, I pray that God will grant your prayers. In Jesus' name...
Replies
8
Views
144
Please pray for me during this season of uncertainty. I have a recruiter meeting next week to discuss a potential job opportunity, and I ask for prayer that, if this is God's will, it would be the right position and offer the remote work I need. Please also pray that I can keep my current job...
Replies
13
Views
227
Message: I want to share some wonderful news and thank God for His grace. Your prayers are working! A very kind organization called "###" has reached out and responded to my message. They are showing great care and interest in my situation. Please continue to pray that this communication leads...
Replies
9
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,642
Messages
16,790,446
Members
649,211
Latest member
Lydeumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom