2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please continue to pray for me. I am tired and scared. Feeling alone and deserted. I know that God has not left me and will never leave me. I know that he is always there with me. I am trying to be brave and strong and continue to pray for the miracles I need. Please continue to pray for future...
Replies
7
Views
86
  • Locked
Lord, I thank You because You touched my daughter's heart and mind and she accepted You, Father, and she is doing everything to change; to be a better person. Lord, bless her husband too, that is helping her in everything and is doing his best to be a good husband and make their marriage work.
Replies
7
Views
234
  • Locked
Still believing God for this..Hello everyone, thank you for praying on my behalf, my family's behalf and for my friend ###. I come to you again seeking prayer for the same people again including myself. I am seeking prayer for my career, health, my marriage that I desire and direction for...
Replies
3
Views
73
  • Locked
Please keep praying for peace and rest as I go through my time of unemployment. God's waiting room is no joke. But I love him and trust him and will do whatever it takes to please him. He has done so much for me and will continue to do so, for he loves to bless his children. Please also pray for...
Replies
7
Views
119
  • Locked
I am in a difficult situation. I am married 5 1/2 years, known my wife almost 9, first 1 1/2 as a friend. We have had many challenges in life. Last 3ish years we have had a miscarriage, 2 beautiful children, my mum diagnosed with cancer and needed life-altering surgery, my daughter from a...
Replies
4
Views
95
  • Locked
After praying or marriage restoration, life is presenting me with a huge test, I am not working and my husband is a truck driver for this couple of weeks he has been communicating with me but he is having problems with his truck the engine is not in good condition anymore and our budget is now...
Replies
5
Views
124
  • Locked
I really hate asking for prayers I feel selfish but My family and I really need prayer....Please pray the good lord will get my ### to the right doctors so they will find out why she keeps having to get pints of blood every week. Please also pray god will bless my husband and I with financial...
Replies
5
Views
137
L
  • Locked
Dear God and St. Thomas Moore, please be with my daughter as she studies for the ### Bar Exam and be with her during this exam on ###, ###, and ###. May she always practice law with the highest level of ethics, compassion, and fairness guiding her. Thank you for all the goodness and guidance...
Replies
3
Views
156
  • Locked
I pray that my tax return is in my bank this week so I can have my car repaired.
Replies
5
Views
108
  • Locked
One ### one of my relative is demon possessed. Jesus drive the demon today from her. ###
Replies
5
Views
110
Back
Top Bottom