2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

B
  • Locked
NEED JESUS TO HEAL ### TO PERFORM SURGERY THAT WILL INSTALL ### TONIGHT TO HEAL ME COMPLETELY AND LET ME SERVE HIM TO THE FULLEST I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART AND GIVE MY ALL TO HIM TO BE WITH MY ### WHO SOON WILL BE WITH HIM AS SHE HAS ### AND ### YRS OLD NEED MIRACLE TONIGHT
2
Replies
11
Views
217
M
  • Locked
prayer for on-the-job training
Replies
5
Views
207
  • Locked
pray that on my upcoming court date custody of my ### is returned to me. pray for my ###, he is sick and in the hospital right now. please pray that God will provide my ### and I with a home of our own and a vehicle to get around amen G
Replies
5
Views
121
  • Locked
please pray that ### daughter will open her heart and mind to realize what she is doing to her children and her self I suspect drug use but she will not admit it her marriage broke up several months ago and she has totally changed pray that God will help her overcome what is going on so she can...
Replies
10
Views
116
  • Locked
Father God I pray for a breakthrough, Father I pray the ungodly, unhealthy, sinful, destructive relationship my son is in that he wants out of, and free of, He can't move it; it's his house Father nothing is impossible for you Father I pray for supernatural intervention that this woman moves out...
Replies
11
Views
100
  • Locked
Need prayer for an MS flare-up my arms and legs are so tired today I can barely function and I'm heavy breathing. Please pray in Jesus' name for my healing.
Replies
9
Views
128
  • Locked
Thank God for good friends and family. I want to Praise GOD for blessing me with good people in my life. He gave me wonderful parents, Godparents, Aunts, a sister and grandmother. All of my family is deceased except my daughters. But, I recognize, that when I was in my darkest mournful hours...
Replies
7
Views
217
  • Locked
I am going to have to give up work because of illness but despite this I am trying to get a business off the ground, I am not having a lot of success just yet and I need some prayers that I'll be OK financially.
Replies
11
Views
245
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for me as I deal with ongoing health concerns. I am so grateful for the prayers that I am receiving from everyone. I know that the Lord is the greatest physician, and that he is the divine healer. Please pray for future testing and healing, forgiveness and mercy in Jesus'...
Replies
9
Views
112
J
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, you know my current situation better than I do. My heart is in pain, I need your healing. I need your strength to I can stand still for the sake of my children. I need you so I can stand up again. Forgive me Lord if my marriage is sinking because of me and show me how to bring peace...
Replies
8
Views
111
Back
Top Bottom