please pray that ### daughter will open her heart ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Earlier this year, we discovered that our daughter had been secretly using Instagram and interacting with boys through social media. By God's grace, after prayer and open conversations, she willingly deleted all her social media accounts. We also noticed that some unhealthy friendships at school...
Replies
9
Views
328
I would love if anyone would pray for my wife to hear God and to keep anyone or anything out of her mind that would seek to dissolve our marriage. I was not a great husband. I have lied to my wife many times and broken her trust many times. We signed divorce papers June 9th. I was personally...
Replies
7
Views
460
I would love if anyone would pray for my wife to hear God and to keep anyone or anything out of her mind that would seek to dissolve our marriage. I was not a great husband. I have lied to my wife many times and broken her trust many times. We signed divorce papers June 9th. I was personally...
Replies
8
Views
737
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,623
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom