2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

S
  • Locked
Please pray that my daughter ###, come around and learn to be respectful, kind and have so much anger in her. That she may express herself in a decent way without hurting anyone's feelings.
Replies
9
Views
111
  • Locked
I pray that I will get my tax refund this week so I can repair my car. My ### and I planned on going to church and satan interveined and the window rolled down and won't go up I need funds to get it fixed so we can get to church and back. I thank the Lord for all the blessings he has given me...
Replies
4
Views
168
  • Locked
Prayer for God to allow us to find a comfortable place, allow me to find a job with medical/denatal benefits with a good hourly wage, I pray that it will be doing something I LOVE!!! I pray God allows us the opportunity to move if this is his will. I also continue to pray for financial burdens...
Replies
8
Views
209
  • Locked
Please pray for my ### that he will be able to eat and that God can give the doctor the wisdom and guidance to find out what's causing this. Also pray for my ### too she has a lot in her mind she's working and taking care of ###. Pray for the whole family for God to give us strength.
Replies
4
Views
68
  • Locked
Thanku Lord, for ur blessings. Thanku, that finally our house is sold, giving us the amount, we knew we should get from the deal. It has been ### months since our Father lost his previous, well paid, job, and we were so depressed. But u Oh Lord, landed him into another job, not magnificently...
Replies
7
Views
87
  • Locked
Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, I am asking for prayers for ### ### my sister for her stay in the UK and also for a God-fearing man as husband. God bless you all.
Replies
4
Views
129
C
  • Locked
Please pray that my family will experience; ● Spiritual growth and revival in our ministry ● Deliverance from financial bondages ● A door of financial provision will be opened for us ● Our business will experience great favour in the market place ● God’s favour and prosperity in our...
Replies
6
Views
137
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for all of your blessings in my life. Lord you are a wonderful God. Thank you Lord for walking with me through all of my trials. Lord I know that you are in control of everything and I know that you have already taken care of all of these legal issues. Thank you Lord.
Replies
5
Views
114
  • Locked
Please come in agreement with me that my husband ### will be restored and the bondage of lust, adultery, and porn addiction will have no more hold on him in Jesus' name. The devil will flee and sin will flee in Jesus' name. ### is made new again and washed in the blood of Jesus.
Replies
7
Views
133
  • Locked
please pray that ### either gets back together with me or explains what happened to make him change his mind about the relationship from December to now. I really want to help him. It is so hard to see him every day at the gym after being as close as we were and not having him talk to me or...
Replies
5
Views
114
Back
Top Bottom