please pray that ### either gets back together with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonv

Prayer Warrior
please pray that ### either gets back together with me or explains what happened to make him change his mind about the relationship from December to now. I really want to help him. It is so hard to see him every day at the gym after being as close as we were and not having him talk to me or return my texts. My heart feels like it has been ripped out of my chest. It has felt like this for 6 weeks and it is really affecting my life. Please bring him back to me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He was the one who introduced me to Christianity. He prayed to God for a life partner and got me. I miss him and my heart aches every single day. I cry my eyes out and beg God to bring him back to me and ### to get together. Please pray for us to get together again.
Replies
9
Views
415
Please pray that either I or ### gets a position at a different company soon.
Replies
5
Views
346
Please pray that either I find peace or that ### gives me another chance. The girl that I love, the girl that I feel God has created for me refuses to talk to me now. I have asked her, and prayed that she give me a second chance. I hurt, I long to talk and be with her again. Every night I pray...
Replies
10
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,910
Messages
16,816,404
Members
651,079
Latest member
Alaroinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom