Prayer for God to allow us to find a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgt

Account Closed
Prayer for God to allow us to find a comfortable place, allow me to find a job with medical/denatal benefits with a good hourly wage, I pray that it will be doing something I LOVE!!! I pray God allows us the opportunity to move if this is his will. I also continue to pray for financial burdens to be lifted.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
For you know the grace of our Lord
Jesus Christ, that although he was rich, he became poor for your sakes, so that
you by his poverty could become rich.
2 Cor 8:9

The above verse, the word of God has the power to make
you rich. Cling to the word and become rich. God loves you. In Jesus name. Amen


###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord,

I thank you for this humble christian. I pray for a comfortable home. You are our provider and care, so thank you. I pray for your will in ### job. I pray for a job ### love to be offered, that also pays well. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 17:21: This is what the LORD says: Be careful not to carry a load on the Sabbath day or bring it through the gates of Jerusalem. Jeremiah 17:21 is part of God’s instructions to His people about observing the Sabbath. It is a...
Replies
9
Views
297
Dear God, please allow ### to reach out to me very soon. Please open communication between the two of us soon. She is my friend and I miss fellowship with her. Please answer my prayer to hear from her soon! In Jesus name, amen ### 8-30-###
Replies
7
Views
303
Dear God, please allow me to hear from my girl friend, ### ### very soon. I miss and I love her. I want to be part of her life. Please allow me to hear from her soon via a phone call or text. Please open the windows of communication so we can fellowship together. I love her very much. Please...
Replies
9
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,910
Messages
16,816,404
Members
651,079
Latest member
Alaroinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom