Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, I am asking for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanstag

Disciple of Prayer
Hello brothers and sisters in Christ,
I am asking for prayers for ### ### my sister for her stay in the UK and also for a God-fearing man as husband.
God bless you all.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my brothers and sisters may Father God and Yeshua messiah watch over your hearts and bless you and be kind to you and keep your foot from falling. I hope and pray that Father Gid will give you the hope you need yo make it through every trial of life and I pray through it all that we never...
Replies
10
Views
162
I am asking for grace and mercy of God everyday of my life, Lord bless me and show me your mercy and grace.
Replies
8
Views
230
Bless me even when the witches and wizards cursing me or hate me. I am blessed and cannot not be cursed in Jesus name. I am asking God to turn curses to blessings Deuteronomy 23:5
Replies
9
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,910
Messages
16,816,404
Members
651,079
Latest member
Alaroinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom