2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
DEAR PRAYER WARRIORS I NEED PRAYER THAT I OBEY GOD I LACK IN OBEDIENCE THANK YOU SO MUCH
Replies
10
Views
160
L
  • Locked
Please pray for my blood pressure to lower and for the diverticulitis to be healed. Also please pray for my daughter ### who is at college.
Replies
9
Views
85
  • Locked
The doctors say cancer is in my ###'s body. We are asking for a miracle. We need all the prayers we can get. Please come into agreement with us for her complete healing.
Replies
20
Views
346
  • Locked
Just thankyou for all the prayer replies! I thank Father God for a site where there are people that take the time to pray for a total stranger!!!
Replies
6
Views
67
  • Locked
I've broken up with three different girlfriends in 12 months. The first was sexually abused as a child and needy, manipulative, and selfish as an adult, and though I fell for her hard, she was not emotionally healthy. The second also had issues, but hers stemmed from being slightly autistic (not...
Replies
8
Views
143
Z
  • Locked
My friend ### ### was told by her doctor that she will need surgery again to remove a growing brain tumor. Please pray for her. I hope God heals her and she won't have to go for this surgery. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
84
B
  • Locked
pray for my husband ### who has been depressed for over ### years - that God will heal his depression and his lonely days locked in the house by himself. That God will give him a friend to spend time with or a purpose to go out in the world and help serve God. Please, this is horrible for both...
2
Replies
10
Views
191
  • Locked
i pray that God helps me to find a new boyfriend and to be able to forget my ex boyfriend and all my past with him, I pray that God erase all the suffering and sins related to my past relationship with my ex boyfriend, heals everything that must be healed; and that I can be happy at last with...
Replies
9
Views
119
  • Locked
She's going to the hospital at 5 in the morning tomorrow to be induced for labor. She's had a rough couple of deliveries previously. I pray that this 1 goes smoothly as smoothly as a delivery can and that both mom and baby are healthy and safe.
Replies
10
Views
226
K
  • Locked
We need prayers for those people who want to give food, clothing and other necessities for the poor. Please give as God has given to you. The food bank needs your help to feed those who are unemployed, lack of funds, homeless and those who are out of money. Please ask Jesus to open up more...
Replies
9
Views
226
Back
Top Bottom