2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

M
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, thank you for bringing ### into my life. I need your help; I need her back in my life. Only you can help me. We had a breakdown in communication. Please restore our relationship. Thank you Lord in Jesus name Amen ###
Replies
6
Views
182
  • Locked
Hello friends. My husband and I are having our first baby. I have miscarried previously. It was emotionally and physically painful. So far baby is good but I have been having pain. Please pray our baby is healthy in all aspects--- physically, mentally, developmentally, and spiritually. Please...
Replies
8
Views
215
  • Locked
Pray for ### for her mind. Mental illness. Pray for ###'s body, take the desire from drugs.
Replies
10
Views
181
  • Locked
I want you guys to pray for the economy in ###, petrol prices keep increasing...and this can't go on forever, it has to stop somewhere.
Replies
6
Views
69
  • Locked
I pray that God will help me see beauty in myself and not compare myself to others. I've hurt enough and it's about time I accept myself as a beautiful child of his, second to none. Please keep the devil out my heart and allow me to love myself so that others can start loving me. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
92
I
  • Locked
I miss ### a lot today. We talked on Saturday and he is dealing with a lot of spiritual warfare, he told me this. Please continue to pray for him and also for our relationship. Thanks
Replies
4
Views
132
  • Locked
I request prayer for my health. I need to see a doctor. I pray the doctor will be able to help me and I begin to feel better. Thank-you
Replies
8
Views
153
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for me. I'm hurting emotionally, extremely severe, over my situation with ###. I ask you to pray for my healing, and peace, and joy. I'm deeply depressed. I ask you to pray that God takes control of ### and ###'s situation. Thank You, ###
Replies
5
Views
94
  • Locked
God’s Word says, “And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist.” (Colossians 1:17) The Greek word for “consist” means “held together.” In Christ, all things are held together. And that is why when Christ is the central figure in your life, you will have it all together. Your mind...
Replies
4
Views
80
  • Locked
Losing faith please pray for ###!
Replies
7
Views
119
Back
Top Bottom