I want you guys to pray for the economy ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nolsie

Disciple of Prayer
I want you guys to pray for the economy in ###, petrol prices keep increasing...and this can't go on forever, it has to stop somewhere.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
HI friends, please pray for me, I was robbed today of my laptop. It was in my house, when I came down from upstairs it was gone. I feel hatred, it is a big loss as my whole life was on that laptop.

maybe God has a plan in it, but at this moment I do not see it as yet.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

So basically I have a little testimony with it as well. I was meant to sit for my first SAT in October (I wasn't prepared at all) and apparently my name on my ID card and registration form didn't match so I couldn't, which I was so happy for + apparently the test was very difficult compared to...
Replies
8
Views
310
My girlfriend has been struggling majority of her life she was molested as a child, then she got pregnant at an early age...she has been through a lot, she was treating me bad but I never gave up on her although she had a lot of males around her, I forgive her and stayed it's like something is...
Replies
8
Views
348
Please I want you guys to help me please pray for me about my education please. My school education is about to sink and I need a prayer. Help me guys to achieve my goals in future.
Replies
7
Views
455
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,923
Messages
16,816,689
Members
651,084
Latest member
Scaelnorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom