Heavenly Father, thank you for bringing ### into ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter mikec55
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikec55

Guest
Heavenly Father, thank you for bringing ### into my life. I need your help; I need her back in my life. Only you can help me. We had a breakdown in communication. Please restore our relationship. Thank you Lord in Jesus name Amen

###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Be restored, by the power of the blood of Jesus, we trust God, amen! Mark 11:24 "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You for the depth of Your unchanging love. I come before You in the name of Jesus, asking that You provide for my every need and align my desires with Your perfect will. Lord, grant me the favor to prosper and the strength to walk in vibrant health. Above all, let my heart...
Replies
9
Views
231
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your protection, guidance, healing, and grace today. Help us love You with whole hearts, souls & minds.. in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
9
Views
427
Heavenly Father, thank You for the gift of today, for giving me more than I need, and for protecting me far beyond what I deserve! I come to You today, and I just want to say thank You for being with me in my highs and my lows. My life hasn't always been easy, but one thing I know: You have...
Replies
10
Views
376
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,923
Messages
16,816,689
Members
651,084
Latest member
Scaelnorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom