2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Dear God, please guide my son ###. He got a hole in his heart. Please make him strong and let him conquer this battle. Thank you for giving me wonderful family and friends, who have been supporting us all the way. Please stay by ###'s side. In Jesus name we pray. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
154
  • Locked
I want God's anointing upon life, the presence of the Holy Spirit in my life, wisdom, knowledge, good health and God's protection and courage.
Replies
8
Views
227
M
  • Locked
my fiance ### ### is going to court on ###, he's in jail at this time for something he had no knowledge of I have the proof on paper, he's been there a month I pray every night he prays also that the lord will set him free, I know the word says not to doubt, I don't doubt my lord we just need...
Replies
5
Views
180
R
  • Locked
Please join me in praying for women that are abused, degraded and raped. Please let God deliver them and protect them. Give them joy, kindness and gentleness. And let them know that they deserve love from kind men and people in general and let them always seek out kind men, and then marry those...
Replies
5
Views
223
B
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for giving me a wonderful family of two sons and two daughters. I ask Lord that you dwell in their hearts and have them look to you for all things in their lives and that you wrap them all both mind and soul in the blood of Jesus and show them favor in the problems they have in...
Replies
5
Views
4K
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for all who pray on this site, may they be blessed in Jesus Name, amen.
Replies
5
Views
85
  • Locked
THANK YOU FOR PRAYING ME !!!! I HAVE MADE PEACE AND FORGIVEN FOR THOSE WHO HAS HURT ME. I GIVE MY LORD & SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST ALL THE CREDIT !!!! I ASKED GOD TO FORGIVE THEM.
Replies
5
Views
154
  • Locked
I thank you God for this site where there are people who take the time to pray for a total stranger!!! I don't have many praying people in my life anymore and I know it is far better to have people praying for you as well, as sometimes I don't know what to say, I know I don't really have to say...
Replies
7
Views
113
J
  • Locked
Please people of God pray for 1. God to once again create in me a clean heart 2. For discernment and wisdom from the Holy Spirit to guide me into all truth and 3. Prayer for my family that Holy Spirit will guide us all into all truth and uphold us by His Spirit in the name of Jesus.
2
Replies
14
Views
210
S
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband. I just found out yesterday that during our separation my husband has been living with the man who was a major cause of our break-up. This man also tried to kill me because I know that he is homosexual and my husband has been defending him. Please pray that God will...
Replies
7
Views
111
Back
Top Bottom