Praying 1 John 2:20 "But you have been anointed by the Holy One, and you all have knowledge."
1 John 2:27 "But the anointing that you received from him abides in you, and you have
no need that anyone should teach you. But as his anointing teaches you
about everything, and is true, and is no lie—just as it has taught you,
abide in him."
Isaiah 61:1 "The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord
has anointed me to bring good news to the poor; he has sent me to bind
up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the
opening of the prison to those who are bound;..."
Psalm 20:6 "Now I know that the Lord saves his anointed; he will answer him from his holy heaven with the saving might of his right hand."
Isaiah 41:10 "Now I know that the Lord saves his anointed; he will answer him from his holy heaven with the saving might of his right hand."
Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
Psalm 46:1 "To the choirmaster. Of the Sons of Korah. According to Alamoth. A Song.
God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble."
Psalm 3:3 "But you, LORD, are a shield around me, my glory, the one who lifts my head high."
Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring to it health and healing, and I will heal them and
reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security."
3 John 1:2 "Beloved may you prosper and be in good health even as your soul prospers."
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so
that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope, in Jesus' name. Amen.