I Feel Numb

  • Thread starter Thread starter SheyEl
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SheyEl

Guest
Please pray for my husband. I just found out yesterday that during our separation my husband has been living with the man who was a major cause of our break-up. This man also tried to kill me because I know that he is homosexual and my husband has been defending him. Please pray that God will deliver my husband and this man from this homosexual demon in the name of Jesus. Even if we never end up together again, I just want them to be delivered and free to live lives as true men of God.

Please pray.
 
I prayed for your request today, in Jesus' Name, according to God's perfect will.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord please take this heart and heal it in Jesus Name! Please help ### to be a living testimonial for these two lost men in Jesus Name Amen! I rebuke satan from anymore destruction in Jesus Name! Amen!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i fele loenly every day. it shurt si try and distract myslef btu ithurts. its gettign harder. Lor dhelp em in my loneliness im ins such distress. why do i walways have to eb lopne.y itsso painfu. its liek im nto even alive:(
Replies
11
Views
166
I'm having trouble with what I feel in the mornings I feel nauseous if I don't get a cigarette and I know there's a way to saved from that feeling I feel terribly like I've been set up, and I'm surrounded by people who don't believe like their robbing me of god i want to preach to them but I...
Replies
10
Views
341
My husband is abusive & I am so weak that I don’t even know what to say. I feel hopeless. I need miracles. Please help.
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,923
Messages
16,816,689
Members
651,084
Latest member
Scaelnorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom