I thank you God for this site where there ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgt

Account Closed
I thank you God for this site where there are people who take the time to pray for a total stranger!!! I don't have many praying people in my life anymore and I know it is far better to have people praying for you as well, as sometimes I don't know what to say, I know I don't really have to say anything as God knows my heart but it feels so much better when you are praying and know that others are as well, I also don't like to be a burden on anyone and don't like for people to take on my problems or know them, so it's really nice to have prayer support! Thank you God and thank all of you for praying!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
I felt the same when I first found this site. People in prayer, who care. And the joining of prayers by people for those in need. You don't need to say your needs; you're right. They are already known. I am praying for you. You are a perfect child of God and deserve all the prayers in the world. God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
200
We made it through the storm and just got our power back on. Thank you for prayers and thank You God! Please protect us with the next one coming. Thank you Dear God for getting our power beck on. I love You Dear God and I love You Dear Jesus. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
280
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,923
Messages
16,816,689
Members
651,084
Latest member
Scaelnorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom