Thank you God for your son Jesus Christ

Thank you for your prayers. Please help my wife to stop drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes. I just got home from work and I called my son earlier today to ask his mom my wife if she would like to go out to dinner tonight before she goes back to work after having the summer off from work for the last 3 years and my son said that she wants to go out to dinner. But she has had too much alcohol today and she is not making any sense and she is trying to make me and my son go out to dinner with out her. She is playing the game of her trying to make me and my feel sorry for her and it makes no sense because she is drunk again. God please help my wife and please help me to learn how to help her. I have not had any alcohol in 12 days and I am doing so much better having control of myself. No more AUD. No more AWS. No more nightmares and sweating and having shaking hands and tremors. I think that my son and I should just go out to dinner with out her because it's not fair for us to suffer because of her actions. This really hurts me. I'm sorry that I can't figure out how to be a better husband to be able to help her change. It's in your hands God. Dear Jesus Christ my lord and Savior please help my wife!🙏. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 106:38 – “They shed innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan, and the land was desecrated by their blood.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 106:38 reveals the depths...
Replies
12
Views
107
Praise be to the godhead. On the morrow GOD WILLS, I will be having a non invasive procedure on my left shoulder. He is preventing a replacement by injection in 3 parts of the shoulder. Jesus Jehovah will be right in that surgical room for sure. It will take place at 12:30 pm. I was not able to...
Replies
15
Views
186
Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom