Clean Heart And Discernment

  • Thread starter Thread starter James99
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
God wii see us through in Jesus' name. I pray he gives us the strength to carry on.
 
In the name of Jesus the only saviour and lord of all can bring peace and happiness and deliver from evil, Trust in him and pray, He will deliver. Our prayers are always there, Praises and thanks to lord...........with prayer. ###
 
Please brethren in Christ. Help me pray for a better job and financial provision. I barely meet my expenses. Thank you. God bless.
 
i also pray to get a job for ### survival. God will provide wait and see. say praise God and thank God for everything. ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ, give me wisdom, discernment, clarity, and spiritual awareness. Open my understanding to recognize Your guidance and distinguish truth from confusion. Guard my mind and heart from deception, fear, and distraction. Let my thoughts be surrendered to Your Word...
Replies
11
Views
68
Heavenly Father, guide me to recognize my destiny partner according to Your will. Give me discernment to see beyond emotions and appearances, and wisdom to recognize godly character, purpose, love, and peace. Let elders dream dreams and let young people prophesy concerning the relationships You...
Replies
10
Views
114
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a portion of scripture. Create in me a clean heart and a contrite spirit. I pray this is applicable. I pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for unspeakable glory and greatness for LORD GOD. Please stand with me...
Replies
6
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,923
Messages
16,816,689
Members
651,084
Latest member
Scaelnorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom