2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for God to guide my feelings, thoughts, actions, and words, to do his will concerning ###. I ask you to pray for God to take my situation with ### in his hands, and do with our situation, what's according to his will. Thank you my friends for praying for Me and for Mine and ###'s...
Replies
5
Views
72
H
  • Locked
Depression threatens to overwhelm me. I find myself retreating further and further into daydreams to avoid the boringness of reality. I would walk away from God, my family, my entire life here for a chance to live in a fantasy world. I am not in love with my spouse, and I despise myself. I...
Replies
5
Views
166
  • Locked
PRECIOUS LORD JESUS, CREATED IN ME A HEART. RESTORED MY SOUL. THE LIVING WATER IS WANT TO TASTE, SO MY MOUTH WON'T GO DRY. GUARD MY MOUTH SO I WON'T SAY ANY HARMFUL OR HURTFUL THINGS. GUIDE ME AS I READ YOUR WORD HELP TO UNDERSTAND IT AND GIVE ME WISDOM. PRECIOUS LORD JESUS I RE DEDICATE MY...
Replies
6
Views
120
  • Locked
Please continue to pray that we do not lose our home to foreclosure. Please pray the bank will work out something with us.
Replies
5
Views
100
  • Locked
Please pray that my ### yr old daughter will seek God's wisdom and guidance regarding employment in her career. ### needs to put God first so His desires for her life will become her own. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
119
F
  • Locked
Please pray for me to find the perfect job for ### that will meet ###'s family's financial needs. Pray that ### will provide the perfect service for the perfect employer for ###. ### is so lost. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
242
B
  • Locked
It is precisely what they are, see the price and conditions usually associated with the 1 hr payday loans can terminate in a strict scheme, in damage of the day. The key to exploit on the conditions of qualification in order to get the debt matures. In instances where there is strength to be as...
Replies
4
Views
133
  • Locked
Please pray that we get the new building, all the glory to Jesus!
Replies
5
Views
147
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for me as I still worry about this situation getting out of control, even though I know that God has it under his control. I pray that I am able to live life without worrying. I pray that those who are sick, stressed, or in other need, God will place his healing hand on...
Replies
6
Views
129
  • Locked
I pray that God continues to help my relationship. I pray that He fills my ###'s heart with love for me, for God has filled my heart with love. I pray that God keep my ### and I faithful to each other. And that no matter what, we stay together. I pray I get to spend more time with ###, for he...
Replies
7
Views
136
Back
Top Bottom