I pray that God continues to help my relationship. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexb

Humble Prayer Partner
I pray that God continues to help my relationship. I pray that He fills my ###'s heart with love for me, for God has filled my heart with love. I pray that God keep my ### and I faithful to each other. And that no matter what, we stay together. I pray I get to spend more time with ###, for he works a lot. Amen. Please pray for me. I thank you all.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Keep strong, and be encouraged, may your love be a tidal wave of triumph according to God's rich mercy!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please help my relationship heal and fufill gods will. Let connection, stability, and our love prosper higher than ever. I am begging for your help my lord more than ever right now
Replies
8
Views
209
Please pray that God continues to help my marriage and forces to start showing our love and affection and speaking kind words and less bickering. I pray that God forgives me for all my sins. Please pray for my family's health, wealth and just to encamp his guardian angels around me, husband and...
Replies
7
Views
383
Please pray that God continues to help my marriage and forces to start showing our love and affection and speaking kind words and less bickering. I pray that God forgives me for all my sins. Please pray for my family's health, wealth and just to encamp his guardian angels around me, husband and...
Replies
6
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,930
Messages
16,816,739
Members
651,090
Latest member
Valmiurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom