2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Lord God, thank you for being so faithful to me. Bless our family and our marriage always Lord. Be in the center of our lives. I offer our family, our lives and our marriage to You Lord. Grant us the desire of our hearts according to Your will. In Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
4
Views
111
  • Locked
After 14 years of serving vulnerable individuals and providing what turned out to be roughly $400,000 in free services to families dealing with disabilities, it has all been abruptly taken away from me by envious and vindictive individuals. I have always believed that God's path for me is to...
Replies
4
Views
90
  • Locked
Thank you Lord Jesus! Thank you Lord Jesus!! For the good news I have received today. It's not final but it's a start. I know I will keep my home in the end! Thank you Jesus! Thank you!!!! Praise be to you Jesus!
Replies
4
Views
3K
J
  • Locked
Dear Lord I come to you in my time of need. I hope & pray you hear my prayer.. It's now been weeks since I last talked or communicated with ###. I am on my hands & knee's asking that you & ### forgive me & that you come in to our lives & help restore a broken relationship & that ### & I can be...
Replies
6
Views
161
K
  • Locked
God, I just want to thank YOU!!
Replies
6
Views
98
R
  • Locked
pray for my family my family suffering from with ### lacks of poverty (financial problems) we did not have money to study my parent s are in the full time ministry pray for my future to live for god with god fearing life my life honor the lord
Replies
8
Views
133
N
  • Locked
Please pray that the gold bracelet that was a gift from my late father to my mother is found. It means so much to my mother and ###. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
113
  • Locked
I am asking God that my current financial struggles will end and that God will bless me with the provision, favor, and blessing I am in need of to pay off my debt and get a fresh start in life. In Jesus Name
Replies
6
Views
108
M
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for all the things that come in my life. Guide me Lord in my everyday living. Help me to find what I want in my life. I am now in the situation that I am alone in life. Guide me Lord to find my companion in life, a man that I can rely on. AMEN....
Replies
2
Views
93
  • Locked
We are in deep financial crisis, Please pray that God showers his blessings on us bail out of this hard pressing situation. Please pray for this specific need... Praise the LORD and GOD Bless you praying for us..
Replies
3
Views
103
Back
Top Bottom