2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
God Help us... We need to meet the deadlines... please GOD do not put us to shame, Lord you know our requirements, We are in deep financial crisis, Father save us from this crisis, Also dear prayer partners Please pray that God showers his blessings on us bail out of this hard pressing...
Replies
3
Views
138
  • Locked
please pray for my new job in ###, i was expecting this job for a long time, and finally i got it, but there is a problem with my visa and with my educational certificates, so please do pray for me, thank you!
Replies
2
Views
118
C
  • Locked
Please pray that I have a clean and pure heart.
Replies
3
Views
80
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend ###. She will be leading a small group Bible study for women at her church. Pray for guidance! Thanks!
Replies
4
Views
118
S
  • Locked
I am looking for my path. I am wandering in the darkness. I am keeping my head up, but I am afraid to give myself over and trust that I will be carried when the time comes that I cannot carry myself and my family.
Replies
4
Views
81
  • Locked
I would like for everyone to continue to pray for me with seeking employment. I have an interview scheduled for tomorrow and I'm praying that it will be a success. I would like for everyone to continue to pray for my husband for recovery from his surgery and praying for him to get well and go...
Replies
4
Views
105
  • Locked
PRECIOUS LORD JESUS, I HUMBLE MY SELF BEFORE YOUR THRONE OF GRACE. RESTORE ME IN A CLEAN HEART, SOUL, & MIND. PRECIOUS LORD JESUS MAKE ME PURE IN EVERYTHING I DO. GUARD MY MOUTH FROM SAYING HARMFUL AND HURTFUL THINGS. PRECIOUS LORD JESUS I FORGIVE EVERYBODY WHO HAS HURT ME. PRECIOUS LORD JESUS...
Replies
3
Views
151
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Today I felt brushed off by someone when I had a very important issue to talk about. Please bring people to me who will listen and say kind things to me. I need people in my life who will not judge me and will have a warm heart. May the attorney I called help turn around one or two...
Replies
5
Views
113
  • Locked
dear prayer warriors, iam in need of prayer for my ### for a job, he will be going to an interview on ###, please you'll pray for him to get that job that he applied for. he need this job real bad.......... thanks so much for the prayers....
Replies
5
Views
157
  • Locked
It feels as if my entire life is pain and sorrow it's as if God does not know I exists I would like to think I could forgive the people that have hurt me but the truth is I am angry and resentful and not in a good place to forgive please pray for ###.
Replies
6
Views
122
Back
Top Bottom