Please pray for my friend ###. She will be ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyBiblenerd

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my friend ###. She will be leading a small group Bible study for women at her church. Pray for guidance! Thanks!
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND ###, SHE’S GOING THROUGH A ROUGH TIME RIGHT NOW SHE HAS MEDICAL PROBLEMS DRUG PROBLEMS ETC SHE’S TRYING TO GET HER KIDS BACK TRYING TO STRAIGHTEN HER LIFE AROUND I NEED EVERYBODY TO HELP PRAY FOR HER ONCE I KNOW MORE I WILL KEEP YOU UP TO DATE……. FROM: ###….. THANK...
Replies
11
Views
175
Pray against the suicide spirit and depression, and mental health for ###. She's in my bible study group and removed herself recently. She's a ### with several children. Thank you
Replies
12
Views
381
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,949
Messages
16,816,920
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom