It feels as if my entire life is pain ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasta

Prayer Warrior
It feels as if my entire life is pain and sorrow it's as if God does not know I exists I would like to think I could forgive the people that have hurt me but the truth is I am angry and resentful and not in a good place to forgive please pray for ###.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father We come in the name of Jesus realizing that you are Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end. We believe in the promises written in your holy word. Your servant comes to you asking for employment. We know Holy Father that you can make grace abound around the situation. We ask that doors will be opened. Bless Father and forgive us of any deed, thought or action that was not an example of your love, grace and mercy. We ask that this request be granted in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
Lord we come to your throne asking for healing in our individual situations. Please show Your mercy upon us and grant this request, in Your perfect will and timing. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dad repeatedly disrespects my boundaries and often says things to put me down and embarrass me in front of others. I’ve given him so many chances to change and he just goes back to the father I grew up with. I’m always being mocked in front of others by him if I speak up for myself. I was...
Replies
12
Views
188
Please help me mentally prepare for one of the hardest confrontations in my entire life.
Replies
6
Views
355
Oh Lord, build my home, restore my lost sanity, help me grow, bless my daughter with divine wisdom, knowledge and understanding, enlarge my coast, let me make heaven.... In Jesus name
Replies
6
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,949
Messages
16,816,920
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom