2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

M
  • Locked
the lord will bless her he knows that she dealing with a lot. Keep the faith.
Replies
2
Views
112
  • Locked
i need prayer for a financial blessing trying to make it on my own have no family and just one job it's hard to pay rent bills and buy food i've been doing my best just need a prayer or 2 to give me a push thanks..
Replies
2
Views
54
  • Locked
pls pray for me i have lots of sorrows in my heart no one s with me now. except God I didn't write any exam properly I am doing MBA now I want all clear in my exams. my life is depends upon my results so pls give good results to me pls God pls with lots of tears ur child
Replies
3
Views
71
  • Locked
please prayer for my son's friend to get her social security disability she really needs it real bad................... thank you so much prayer warriors.
Replies
3
Views
81
  • Locked
prayers for me to meet a good Christian woman I've been alone for ### and am ready to share my life
Replies
4
Views
160
  • Locked
I have had such major mouth burning from anxiety for the last two months and now my anxiety has started causing me to stress about my teeth. I am in constant pain and discomfort even though I know there is nothing wrong with my teeth. The burning sensation comes from severe anxiety. My mind also...
Replies
5
Views
161
  • Locked
I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. It sounds like you're going through a really tough time. Here's a redacted version of your message: I'm so not understanding how my ex could leave me after four years. It's harder each day I awake and he's not there, I know it's true love because I...
Replies
3
Views
116
  • Locked
prayer warroirs please pray for my sister in Christ daughter to get saved and give her life to God and cut off those people that don't mean her any good, and to her life back on track.
Replies
3
Views
124
  • Locked
Hello plz pray for ###, kuz ### did ### ### feel so guilty ab ### it.. ### already ask God to forgive ###. Also pray for ### to find a good job and to understand the word of God thank you for prayers God bless u all
Replies
3
Views
104
  • Locked
Lord, tomorrow I have an interview, please let me be all they are looking for, and offer me the job. Lord please continue to heal my body from this cold/flu as I need to be on top of my game for this interview tomorrow. Please continue to work on ###'s heart that he may want to restore our...
Replies
4
Views
180
Back
Top Bottom