2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I am requesting prayers for myself and my family for spiritual help, financial and health blessings, and for direction for us on how God wants us to work and do ministry for Him. Thank you so much.
Replies
4
Views
111
  • Locked
Please Jesus, speed things up and send him to me, please enable us to meet and to grow this relationship in person as we have very little time left. Please get him to contact me and to make firm plans to be together. I beseech you to intervene immediately and grant this petition with a miracle...
Replies
2
Views
93
C
  • Locked
Will you ask God to find me Mr. ###?
Replies
3
Views
225
I
  • Locked
Please pray for me I have an interview for a job at a hospital. I have so much experience but no degree. I pray that you see fit for me to get a great position to stop being a burden on my family and be able to help them more. Also, please be my mouthpiece to help me say the right thing in order...
Replies
3
Views
105
M
  • Locked
I love my daughters' father, please let us rekindle the flame. Let us rid any obstacles that are preventing us to be in love as we were before. Please pray I rid some non-healthy addictions and pray I'm disease-free, I find myself making the same wrong choices I made before, pray I find some...
Replies
3
Views
118
  • Locked
Lord, please let the true truth come out no matter the outcome...don't let the devil win & don't let anyone be wrongly accused....I love my kids & husband & just hope & pray for the best, for things to come together & mend us back like we should be. Please let all be treated as should...if you...
Replies
6
Views
381
  • Locked
Please pray that ### will be approved for disability due to her borderline personality. Pray for ### and ### that this marriage will last and that ### will be a happy child and stop doing these things that upset her parents and school. Thank you Lord Jesus for answered prayers.
Replies
3
Views
117
  • Locked
We leave in a world, where the broken heart is commonplace. There is someone who came to heal the broken heart. His name is Jesus. John 3:16 says, for God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. I pray for...
Replies
5
Views
113
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, Thank you so much for this wonderful day. prayer for my ### for his quick recovery, prayer for ### for his illness. prayer for those people who suffering of pain. prayer for my family, relative, friends and for our work. Showered us more blessings. prayer for the approval of my...
Replies
2
Views
137
M
  • Locked
Please pray for my boyfriend. He gets cluster headaches (severe headache that comes randomly for a few seconds and goes away), and the herb (ginkgo) has seemed to not work as much as it used to. We are going to try to find another herb, called Kudzu. But what we really would want is for him to...
Replies
3
Views
244
Back
Top Bottom