2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Father in Heaven I commit my niece ###'s health into your hands and know you are in control of every situation. I pray that you would grant us a miracle and heal her bleeding just as you have healed the bleeding woman 2000 years ago. in Jesus name
Replies
5
Views
154
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Things have gotten worse over the last few weeks. Please Father I come before you begging to help me and my husband. All our financial difficulties has taken a toll on my husband. He has become someone I am scared of. Emotional, mentally, verbally and physically I get abused. I know...
Replies
2
Views
243
  • Locked
Jesus I don't know what to do, every time I make a move, I am stopped. Jesus just like everyone else I had dreams and goals, but my life is not going anywhere. Jesus every time I try to do something, things go wrong. Seems like nothing is working, I try to follow my heart but I come to a dead...
Replies
8
Views
276
K
  • Locked
Please pray for my spouse visa to be approved as it is one year on the 22nd March. My tickets have been booked on the 9th March 2013 to go for my ###'s wedding in ###. We haven't seen my mother in law for one year and 3 months and she's ### yrs of age. Am believing that God will approve my...
Replies
4
Views
173
M
  • Locked
I want you to pray for my daughter. She is mentally ill and going down the wrong path.
Replies
3
Views
192
  • Locked
I am so thankful for the prayers. Last week I was filled with so much fear and anxiety but God held my hands during my trial and helped me testify my case confidently, most of all He has not let go ever since. Tomorrow morning I go back on the stand in front of the attorneys and Judge, may I...
Replies
3
Views
109
M
  • Locked
pray for me and my husband from sickness and financial problems for and for new home pay for. and my son success in college and playing football. his name is ###, my name is ### and my husband name is ###
Replies
3
Views
111
  • Locked
I want to thank Jesus for everything he has done in my life. He has blessed me and my family so much. I pray God continues to show me his blessings that are every day. There are times we only see what we need. I pray that I always be grateful and know that he is the great provider.
Replies
4
Views
108
K
  • Locked
Please pray for me for spouse visa approval which is almost 1 year this 22nd March since we applied. My tickets have been booked for the 9th March 2013 as my niece is getting married on the 15th March 2013 in ###. My kids and my mother in law whom we've not seen in 1 year 3 months due to this...
Replies
4
Views
221
  • Locked
please remember my daughter ###, she is not feeling well for the last three days, that Our Almighty God may heal her
Replies
3
Views
110
Back
Top Bottom