2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

J
  • Locked
Please pray to the Lord, that He will restore my family, my fiancé recently moved out and I want him home with me and our kids, I pray that God can keep him from ill advice and negative people, I pray that God will help him see the right path he's to be on, his heart and mind are at in a battle...
Replies
4
Views
167
  • Locked
Please God help me I can't handle these problems anymore. Please help me.
Replies
8
Views
192
  • Locked
Please Jesus, all I ask of you is to get ### to contact me and make firm plans and meet with me. That's all. It is so important. Please make it happen.
Replies
2
Views
101
  • Locked
Procedure today, Tuesday, on brain to radiate small tumor that is cancer. Please pray for skilled doctors and for doctors to have knowledge but most of all, please give me greater faith to know that the Great Physician is going to heal me because I know by his stripes we are healed. I am asking...
Replies
5
Views
169
  • Locked
Please pray for my working and my ###.
Replies
4
Views
186
  • Locked
i need R### now please JESUS CHRIST, I need HELP
Replies
5
Views
96
L
  • Locked
Please pray that the Lord keeps our marriage strong, she is back, and wants the marriage restoration, pray that our Lord will keep on healing.
Replies
6
Views
208
  • Locked
Please pray for my son, to come back to God. He has been rebellious and into Xbox games. He is disrespecting me and not listening to me. Please pray for him and for me as a parent as I keep trying. He is a teenager. So I need strong prayers. Thank you. His dad doesn't discipline him. Thanks
Replies
4
Views
156
  • Locked
Heavenly and almighty God, I pray that you would come to my aid. Silence people that have nothing better to do and like to cause trouble with their tongues. Let them know that they are been used to full advantage by the devil who never misses a chance. Thank you Lord for being our Saviour in...
Replies
3
Views
89
  • Locked
By ### Please pray for my quest for promotion or to get a better paying job in ###. I am an accountant and manager by profession but am currently working as a lecturer for Accounting and Business Law and Business Management. Also, I have a merrital problem of which I am requesting your prayers...
Replies
4
Views
145
Back
Top Bottom