Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

adelaortiz

Account Closed
Please pray for my son, to come back to God. He has been rebellious and into Xbox games. He is disrespecting me and not listening to me. Please pray for him and for me as a parent as I keep trying. He is a teenager. So I need strong prayers. Thank you. His dad doesn't discipline him. Thanks
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
I pray for your son and all of you in this situation. I pray God can shine his face upon ### and he can see the error of his ways. I pray God Blesses you all in this time of trial and that God will carry out a miracle in these days of trouble. This I ask in Jesus' Name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray an urgent prayer for my adopted ### y.o.(soon to be ### yrs old) grandson ###. He is a very arrogant, disrespectful, disobedient, rebellious and defiant teen. He has been rebellious for several years now. He refuses to obey authority (his mom and any authority). He wants to be a...
Replies
12
Views
186
Please pray for my wife to seek the Lord. God keeps on blessing her and giving her grace when she curses at me and is constantly trying to usurp authority and showing disrespect toward me, and I end up asking many people for prayer just to get through the day. It feels like I am married to...
Replies
10
Views
190
Can I prayer please Starting off with my man ### how rude and him calling me out my name asking to deliver him fix this relationship Also pray over my children especially my middle child with her disrespect she ### ### now my son ### trying to act like her he is ### also pray over my ###...
Replies
10
Views
380
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom