2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Need a miracle from God for my Senior sister, ###. God should grant her a job or source of her daily bread. She takes care of her daughter alone and I pray God will visit her.
Replies
6
Views
180
  • Locked
I am requesting prayers for a financial miracle for my family. We are struggling to keep our home, and I am asking God to give us wisdom to bring in the necessary finances to allow us to provide for our households and help others in need.
Replies
5
Views
170
  • Locked
My father is a sinner. Please Lord forgive him. Lord I pray that you bless my father with good health and make him quit smoking. I thank you in advance.
Replies
6
Views
84
  • Locked
I ask for prayer for ###, for God to touch your life and make a new person by the Holy Spirit of God. Nothing is impossible with God. ### is for Christ.
Replies
5
Views
137
J
  • Locked
GOD will doing good for ### in my life. Please pray for ### continuously. ### really believing the power of Our Jesus Christ. Every time ### am going through problems, ### don’t see GOD making a solution. But ### can’t explain here. Only ### am thinking and hoping some things and situations GOD...
Replies
6
Views
105
  • Locked
I ask for prayer for ###, so you get a job quickly he needs. Lord, it is impossible for you and you're good. In the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
4
Views
99
  • Locked
My son still has cough now with colds, suffering from primary complex please help him recover.
Replies
6
Views
120
  • Locked
Once again thank you for the prayers and thanks be to God for all that he has done for me. I am writing to request for your prayers. As a way of getting extra money to meet my family obligations, I decided to venture into importing cars something I have done for a couple of years. I will not...
Replies
5
Views
114
  • Locked
Please God, I am coming to you today for peace on my job. Not just for me but for everyone we are going through some trying times and I pray for everyone. Also I am in need of some financial help my bills are getting out of control. Please keep me and my family in prayer. Amen
Replies
4
Views
187
  • Locked
Father wrap my friend ### in your loving arms and continue to heal him in all ways as only you can. Thank you that his biopsy came back cancer free show him how to love and be loved in return again Father, I need You to help me to know what to say that will be helpful in building ### up rather...
Replies
4
Views
124
Back
Top Bottom