2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

G
  • Locked
Prayer that my ### be home safe and that the attitude of her employer will change. That she'll be treated humanly and with consideration. Please help her. AMEN
Replies
6
Views
163
  • Locked
Dear God, Please change my life for the better.- In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
3
Views
103
  • Locked
Thank u Lord for this day, the strength and love u have given me...show me Lord that I am not alone, let me feel your presence...I love u Lord, I hate being lonely and being selfish...Forgive me Lord for I have sinned. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
114
  • Locked
Two weeks ago I sent a letter for issue of land owner believe to goer get good result please pray for me
Replies
5
Views
132
B
  • Locked
All I have is God. I'm in love with someone who I believe is a God-Fearing Man. We have talked about marriage. He's told me on numerous occasions that he loves me. But over the past year we have been separated. Which is causing a lot of strain on the both of us. Now I'm starting to have doubts...
Replies
3
Views
118
  • Locked
Dear God, Thank you for this day, for Your love and Your provision. Thank You that the heavens are open upon all areas of our lives, thank You that this is the official year of great Grace, and thank You that we can be part of it. Thank You Father that You are our source, You are our God, we...
Replies
5
Views
120
  • Locked
all prayers of praise as i ask for prayer and know God is at work in my life all praise be to God please as i stat this another day take all dark thoughts and depression away as i see God in all around me i just do not understand some but i know God will get me threw please pray as all i do is...
Replies
5
Views
88
E
  • Locked
I seek prayers from prayer warriors for my ### yr old son ### who is suffering from nasal block due to allergies. Doctors have advised surgery but I believe that my Saviour will heal him completely from his discomfort.
Replies
6
Views
112
A
  • Locked
i am requesting prayers that God Almighty will in his infinite mercy help me keep my marriage, home, children and financial miracle. I am also requesting prayer for healing in my body. I am asking God to help upgrade in my career. I need money for the training for this career upgrade. I am also...
Replies
6
Views
102
  • Locked
I pray Father bless my work facing setback, My business is not doing good bless me Lord I pray for breakthrough in my life in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
8
Views
297
Back
Top Bottom