All I have is God. I'm in love with ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter blanchal
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blanchal

Guest
All I have is God. I'm in love with someone who I believe is a God-Fearing Man. We have talked about marriage. He's told me on numerous occasions that he loves me. But over the past year we have been separated. Which is causing a lot of strain on the both of us. Now I'm starting to have doubts that this will ever come to pass. My heart can't take another disappointment. I feel overwhelmed with various emotions, confusion, and upset. Now because I'm about to deploy for a year. ### has said he would be there for me & my kids. But we keep being delayed. Maybe this is God trying to tell me something. Or maybe this is me just wanting to quit when things get delayed. I'm so emotional because I'm about to deploy. And it feels like I'm by myself when I need him the most. I can't let anyone else in. It's so hard for me to keep pretending when I know I'm hurting. I've been hurt by people in the church. So I guess I have to deal with this by myself. The funny thing is I know this is a spiritual battle. I'm just tired of fighting.

###
 
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

And I keep praying the almighty to send me someone similar to my on-screen crush. I yearn and long for the character. He is kind, honorable, loving, handsome, rich, humble, gentlemanly, and everything I look for in a man. I’m ### and still have never been in a physical relationship yet I yearn...
Replies
4
Views
243
Please take me ASAP, preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone going with me. I'm in so much emotional pain, I'm a burden, I'm trash/garbage that needs to be taken out, I'm a useless eater, and I'm a waste of time/space/resources. According to the POTUS's campaign rhetoric, I'm also...
Replies
10
Views
341
Thank You Lord Jesus for all I have been blessed with. Please forgive me for my sins against you and the wrongs I done to others. Grant me the serenity to accept the wrongs that have been inflicted on me and the heart to forgive. Please God grant me the wisdom the serenity I need to do your...
Replies
7
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,991
Messages
16,817,339
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom