2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

S
  • Locked
lord... i am in depression ,..make me free from this depression....i am in love.. i want to marry him with my parents permission... i can't make them favour of me ..please .... make my parents to agree my love... and make them to permit me to marry him..
Replies
4
Views
122
  • Locked
Please pray over the physical pain I deal with every day..I'm not the same; the pain has taken over. Keep praying for our finances..also, my daughter ### is with child; she is having a hard time with depression and vomiting also..love ###
Replies
7
Views
343
L
  • Locked
Lord, pour your wisdom upon me, so that I could see through the suffering, pain, and difficult times and rejoice. I found waiting for PhD/job interviews are very frustrating. Please give me encouragement. Lord, I am not sure which path is the best, so I pray that you will give me a clearer...
Replies
6
Views
138
B
  • Locked
Obedience to the Lord in my everyday life. The shedding of selfishness and a "whoa is me" attitude is greatly wanted.
Replies
3
Views
100
B
  • Locked
Father, once again he is upset with me. I can't ask him anything, say anything, etc. Everything has to be his way and if I protest, there is always hell to pay. There has been much tension. I pray that You smooth things over for me until I can make a way to escape. I have nowhere to go and...
Replies
4
Views
152
  • Locked
Dear Father, I keep waiting, and trusting that You are in control. That everything has been privileged according Your perfect will and timing on me. Please forgive me, Lord, and please help me to be ready to receive Your miracle's blessing. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
Replies
5
Views
136
  • Locked
Please pray I hear good news from my attorney this week
Replies
6
Views
95
L
  • Locked
Dear lord, I thank you for grant me financial help with the part time job I currently have. I still do my best and stay cheerful while I don't find this job enjoyable. I just pray that you will give me daily assistance, so that I could be a good example of your disciple. I pray for your...
Replies
4
Views
135
N
  • Locked
We are trying for a baby child but no response, we are very sad about this matter so we need your prayers, please pray for ### for a baby.
Replies
4
Views
106
  • Locked
am expecting and my main problem is that am told i have insufficient blood, i find my self not able to stand and i often lack oxygen, kindly pray with me that i will not go through operation.
Replies
6
Views
155
Back
Top Bottom