lord... i am in depression ,..make me free from ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sripriya
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sripriya

Guest
lord... i am in depression ,..make me free from this depression....i am in love.. i want to marry him with my parents permission... i can't make them favour of me ..please .... make my parents to agree my love... and make them to permit me to marry him..
 
Lord cover their mind with Peace and let them worship You in Spirit and in Truth may their feet walk in full obedience to Your will and way...Lord bring glory and honor to Your holy name...in Jesus name...
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord. I retired from government department ### years ago but still my pending dues not received. Because of pension amount being Rs ### per month I am under a lot of debt. Please pray for me.
Replies
7
Views
241
Lord pls give me my husband I have been waiting on you lord Pls let my husband locate me Don’t let your name be put to shame over my matter my family members are giving up on me You are my only Hope Don’t let this year ### pass me by I don’t want to wait in vain lord I love and...
Replies
7
Views
357
I'm really sorry that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. There are people who want to help and support you. If you're in immediate danger...
Replies
9
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,991
Messages
16,817,339
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom