Dear Father, I keep waiting, and trusting that You ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Father, I keep waiting, and trusting that You are in control. That everything has been privileged according Your perfect will and timing on me. Please forgive me, Lord, and please help me to be ready to receive Your miracle's blessing. Thank You, Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Lord cover their mind with Peace and let them worship You in Spirit and in Truth may their feet walk in full obedience to Your will and way...Lord bring glory and honor to Your holy name...in Jesus name...
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I keep waiting upon the Lord and trusting Him to open the right doors, close at hand and bless each of us with good opportunities. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
256
My dear Father Thank you for today. Father, ### is not well. He is restless. Father grant him peace. He is a lovely dog and a very faithful friend. Please let his hind legs become ok and please let him not suffer. Lord I know not what I am doing or if I am praying the right way, or following the...
Replies
8
Views
425
Dear Father-My-Daddy-God...In Jesus's Name Please...heal me and help me and send beautiful divine and supernatural miracles into my whole life Especially please Daddy-God take away all of this horrible anxiety that often troubles me and causes me soo much unrest and makes me feel like i just...
Replies
13
Views
694
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,991
Messages
16,817,339
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom