2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

R
  • Locked
Dear God lately I've been waking up with this lower back pain that is affecting me mentally and emotionally and less productive. I'm believing you to reverse Oxidative stress, stimulate my inner powers, positive self dialogue, faith as my most productive emotions to heal my life in every aspect...
Replies
3
Views
120
  • Locked
One of the maids here at home was fired. She was not perfect, however my ### who administers everything is far from being an easy person. She has moods, is many times cruel. Neither she nor the maid have accepted Jesus. Please, pray that this sad occasion brings the maid to Jesus and that my ###...
Replies
3
Views
86
T
  • Locked
Today, I need prayers. The burden of taking care of my mother as an only child, doing everything needed in my household because my husband is lazy and stays on -banned site- all the time, and being the only employee in the small business that I work for has taken its toll. I have thought of...
Replies
5
Views
165
  • Locked
Lord, why do I feel so empty without my family... I'm completely a stranger here without them.... I feel abandoned, I feel alone.... I'm scared of facing tomorrow.... Save me Lord, you are the only one who can save me... I surrender my life to you... in Jesus name I pray... amen..
Replies
5
Views
90
H
  • Locked
My name is ###. I am Eritrean but living in ### as a refugee. I am worried of my health. I didn't go to the hospital to check up myself because it is hard to check up myself in ### country. So as I have many symptoms, I suspect I have HIV. I believe Jesus is the only solution for this deadly...
Replies
3
Views
106
  • Locked
Father God, I ask you to bring my husband strength and comfort today, the obstacle he faces today is perhaps one of the greatest in his lifetime. God speak for him and keep him protected under your wing. Father God, I ask you to bring relief, hope, and new and positive beginnings to my family...
Replies
4
Views
135
  • Locked
I am asking God to restore my faith in him and a clearer understanding. I have been praying for a change in my life and in a situation with an ex and I am unsure if he is moving in my life or not. So I just ask God to help me put trust in him and to help me see through everything with his wisdom.
Replies
7
Views
153
Y
  • Locked
thank you my heavenly father for not leaving my side when at times my faith was small as a mustard seed. thank you for giving my sight back!!! thank you for all the blessing i'm seeing coming my way, thank you for all for the angels you put in my reach that help me. thank you for when my day and...
Replies
5
Views
129
  • Locked
I ask for Divine favor as I go through the process of my divorce. Any and all obstacles are simply removed. I intend a peaceful, quick transition in the coming days as I seek full understanding, backed by complete support granted by the court/judge for my requests. This or something better. And...
Replies
5
Views
154
  • Locked
My ### needs prayers. She went into the hospital at ### this morning to be induced into labor. I pray that her delivery goes as smoothly as possible and that both mother and child are healthy and safe. Please God watch over and protect her and my baby ### who will be making his arrival soon...
Replies
5
Views
131
Back
Top Bottom