2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
I know sometimes bad things happen to God's children. I am still in a state of shock as to how I was recently convicted of 15 felonies. I was very confident in my Lord the entire time as I felt God will intervene. I know everyone says they did not do it, but this is really the case in my...
Replies
3
Views
224
  • Locked
ALMIGHTY GOD, I WANT TO NOTICE YOUR PRESENCE OR YOUR ANGELS ANYTIME YOU VISIT ME. LET MY EYES BECOME AN INSTRUMENT OF DIVINE REVELATION. AMEN.
Replies
3
Views
69
A
  • Locked
PRAYER REQUEST FOR ### TEMPLE PROMOTION TO GENERAL MANAGER AT ### IN ### FAVOUR, PROSPERITY. ### TEMPLE SPIRITUAL GROWTH FAVOUR OPEN DOORS. CHRISTIAN FRIENDS FOR HIM AND HIS WIFE FAVOUR. FOR ### AND ### TEMPLE MONEY THAT THEY'VE LOST TO BE RETURNED 100 FOLD. For them too Be Debt free. For ### to...
Replies
5
Views
176
N
  • Locked
i pray that we can convince our customers to buy ### products specially in ### and gain more sales..
Replies
5
Views
100
J
  • Locked
Lord thank you for helping me with my struggles. you have blessed me. thank you lorf. thank you lord for your holy spirit guiding me and helping me. lord i know you have your hand on me. i love you lord. help me through this day. in jesus name amen.
Replies
4
Views
101
  • Locked
Promotion at work and financial breakthrough
Replies
5
Views
203
  • Locked
Please pray for me today. I am trying to work through my past and trying to let it go. I pray for the strength and faith today to get through this.
Replies
5
Views
124
S
  • Locked
Hi, My Name ### ### WHAT I WANT GOD TO DO FOR ME IN ### 1. Father I want you to give me good health and all my family 2. I want God to let have admission for this year ### 3. I want god to give me a good job this year 4. I want god to take away any curses upon my all family and my self 5...
Replies
4
Views
92
B
  • Locked
Lord, I pray you give me the strength to push this anger I am feeling OUT of my heart. May You come in and own my heart. May You and ONLY You be on my mind and heart all day - everyday! Lord, I am nothing without you. This divorce has hit me hard specially because of my children. Help me to...
Replies
4
Views
146
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for all these fine people who have been praying for my ###. He is a long ways from being well, but he is some what better. Thank you everyone and keep praying for him.
Replies
4
Views
94
Back
Top Bottom